Describe the goals & objectives (i.e. vision, mission, etc.) or approach to wellness of your facilities or organization
Why is your organization interested in joining the Prescription To Get Active Program?
Describe the types of physical activity that your facilities support (e.g. classes, facilities, equipment, etc.). Please include the range of fitness levels that your programming/facility is suitable for.
Does the response above include an option for low functional fitness levels?
* Do you offer programming for children/youth?
* Do you offer a subsidy program?
* What other services does your facilities offer (e.g. nutritional counselling, physiotherapy, etc.)?
The Prescription to Get Active program requires a minimum commitment of one (1) year from all facility partners. Is this feasible for your facility?
* For evaluative purposes, data must be provided by the facility on a quarterly basis (i.e. regarding program redemption numbers, timeframes, etc.). Will this be possible?
* The benchmark offer is one month of free access to your organization or facility. If this is not feasible or does not fit with your organization’s programming or approach, please provide a brief explanation and a substitute offer that your organization could provide. Is your organization able to provide one month free access? Is your organization able to provide this month of free access?
* If not, please provide rationale and description of an alternate offer.
Your facility is able to provide participants redeeming prescriptions with (check all that apply):
If your staff can provide further supportive services, please specify those services below
Please use this box to include any other facility information that you would like to include in this application.